I am so excited! Today is Monday and the beginning of my linky party: Monday Makers!
Monday Makers! is a challenge that is designed to break Mondayitis and become more active and productive.
Ok. It is time to make.
We moved into our own house a year ago and only a few weeks ago we finished opening all the boxes in our "full-to-the-brim" garage. One of the boxes was full of old CDs. Rather than throwing all of them, I chose a dozen to recycle and turn into coasters!
So, what are you making today? Here are the linky rules and how to link up:
1. Your project can be anything you start on that Monday as long as it makes you move and be active and creative: a new quilt, a knitting project, scrap booking, cross-stitching, baking-we don't mind yummy recipes!, a gardening project, painting your house!, tidying up the pantry!...This is your Monday and you are the maker of the day!
2. Grab the button from the side bar- I am still working on creating an HTML code to make it easier for you- or put a link back to me in your Monday post.
3. Click on "add your link" and just fill in the required areas.
4. Please link to your specific post, not to your homepage: We would like to find your post easily.
5. Please take time to visit other links and leave a sweet comment: We love comments!
6. Share the photos of your finished Monday projects in your next link up- I am hoping you will come back again!: Who doesn't love a sweet, finished project or a "before-after" photo?
You don't have to be a follower of my blog, however; I wouldn't say no if you wanted to become one :-) Join and share as often as you want.
I am hoping that you will join me in this party. If not this week, maybe next week or after? I am patient :)