Welcome to Monday Makers! #4.
I wasn't well last week so I haven't done any sewing or quilting. I am just hoping that with the weather getting warmer, all this cold and flu will leave me and my family alone for at least six months!
The weather was beautiful yesterday so we did some gardening on the plot we rent at the community garden which is just a kilometre away from our house. We have been renting this plot for almost a year now but only today we had a chance to go and prepare the dirt for planting.
Spring has sprung!
While we were removing the grass and weed on our plot, my son enjoyed digging up some dirt in a neighbouring plot :)
Following "the daddy" to the compost!
Taking a little rest after some hard work :)
Now to Monday Makers!
I am making some simple quilted zipper pouches today. I have had some lovely Michael Miller fabric. Because the fabrics' width is quite narrow I've decided to turn them into zipper pouches. By this way, I will be utilising the stray zippers I have.I have already prepared the ends of my first zipper. I love this coral. So bright and cheerful.
Now it is your time to show us what you are making today!
Your project can be anything you start on that Monday as long as it makes you move and be active and creative: a new quilt, a knitting project, scrap booking, cross-stitching, baking-we don't mind yummy recipes!, a gardening project, painting your house!, tidying up the pantry!...This is your Monday and you are the maker of the day!
2. Grab the button from the side bar- this is still a WIP- or put a link back to me in your Monday post.
3. Click on "add your link" and just fill in the required areas.
4. Please link to your specific post, not to your homepage: We would like to find your post easily.
5. Please take time to visit other links and leave a sweet comment: We love comments!
6. Share the photos of your finished Monday projects in your next link up- I am hoping you will come back again!: Who doesn't love a sweet, finished project or a "before-after" photo?
You don't have to be a follower of my blog, however; I wouldn't say no if you wanted to become one :-) Join and share as often as you want.