Hi all! How was your weekend?
I have been soo busy at work lately and tomorrow (I am scheduling this post) is the start to an incredibly busy two weeks-might be three! I even worked on the days I am normally home. Unfortunately, I haven't done any quilting or sewing- actually I haven't done ANYTHING apart from coming home and crashing next to my son while putting him to bed. Now, I am dreaming of the quiet times when I can quilt freely once this rush finishes.
I want to take this opportunity to thank my followers who leave nice comments and are a motivation and support for me and also the linkers who link up with me on Mondays for Monday Makers! Thank you very much. Your support means a lot to me.
Now, show me what you accomplished last week and what projects you are starting today. I look forward to seeing them!
Here are the linky rules:1. Your project can be anything you start on that Monday as long as it makes you move and be active and creative: a new quilt, a knitting project, scrap booking, cross-stitching, baking-we don't mind yummy recipes!, a gardening project, painting your house!, tidying up the pantry!...This is your Monday and you are the maker of the day!
2. Grab the button from the side bar- DONE!!- or put a link back to me in your Monday post.
3. Click on "add your link" and just fill in the required areas.
4. Please link to your specific post, not to your homepage: We would like to find your post easily.
5. Please take time to visit other links and leave a sweet comment: We love comments!
6. Share the photos of your finished Monday projects in your next link up- I am hoping you will come back again!: Who doesn't love a sweet, finished project or a "before-after" photo?
You don't have to be a follower of my blog, however; I wouldn't say no if you wanted to become one :-)