I really enjoyed quilting this and I love the FMQ design I came up with.
The back of the block looks interesting too.
It is now a lovely pillow.envelope backing tutorial of crazy mum quilts. It is fast and easy.
The pillow measures 18"x18".
So, one UFO finished. The great news, for me at least LOL, is that my office is closing for the Christmas holiday period mid December. I am hoping to be able finish all my UFOs and even start a new project. I am really looking forward to it.
Have you finished any projects last week? Starting something new today? If so, I would like to see them! You don't have to be a follower of my blog, just come and link up!
Your project can be anything you start on that Monday as long as it makes you move and be active and creative: a new quilt, a knitting project, scrap booking, cross-stitching, baking-we don't mind yummy recipes!, a gardening project, painting your house!, tidying up the pantry!...This is your Monday and you are the maker of the day!
2. Grab the button from the side bar- DONE!!- or put a link back to me in your Monday post.
3. Click on "add your link" and just fill in the required areas.
4. Please link to your specific post, not to your homepage: We would like to find your post easily.
5. Please take time to visit other links and leave a sweet comment: We love comments!
6. Share the photos of your finished Monday projects in your next link up- I am hoping you will come back again!: Who doesn't love a sweet, finished project or a "before-after" photo?