How was your week? I had a really nice week. Things are not hectic at work any more; I am just finalising a few things before my office closes next Wednesday-not that I am counting!, had a lovely Sunday yesterday at the markets. The weather was beautiful after an all-day-rainy Saturday and I met some lovely people. This is one of the reasons why I love being at the markets. You meet lots of people and some of them become really good friends. I am still in touch with most of my customers whom I made a couple of years ago when I was running a Turkish food stall. I love human interaction.
My husband got an overseas posting to Argentina!!! We will be moving to Buenos Aires in February 2016 for three years. This was something we-especially my husband- wanted so much; not necessarily Buenos Aires but going to a Latin America country. He worked in Mexico before (before we met) and loved the culture, life, and people there. Since he returned from that posting, going back to Latin America became his dream. I also love exploring different cultures, trying new food, learning new languages. I always loved the Spanish language and wanted to learn it; now this dream of mine is coming true too! I am so grateful that we both got what we have being dreaming of.
It is still a year away but we have already started planning our lives there. There is a lot to finish in and around the house, a lot to organise; so, it looks like 2015 will be a busy year! I might be sharing more of my excitement here in the future!
Now to Monday Makers!
I finished the quilt top for my quilt bee last week and today I have purchased the backing fabric as well as some fabric for a Christmas table topper I am planning to make.
Do you have any finishes and new projects you would like to share with me? If so, here are the linky rules:
1. Your project can be anything you start on that Monday as long as it makes you move and be active and creative: a new quilt, a knitting project, scrap booking, cross-stitching, baking-we don't mind yummy recipes!, a gardening project, painting your house!, tidying up the pantry!...This is your Monday and you are the maker of the day!
2. Grab the button from the side bar- DONE!!- or put a link back to me in your Monday post.
3. Click on "add your link" and just fill in the required areas.
4. Please link to your specific post, not to your homepage: We would like to find your post easily.
5. Please take time to visit other links and leave a sweet comment: We love comments!
6. Share the photos of your finished Monday projects in your next link up- I am hoping you will come back again!: Who doesn't love a sweet, finished project or a "before-after" photo?