This is what I did initially on my modern Christmas trees quilt and sort of liked it even though the triangle wasn't great. Then I continued adding straight lines but just didn't like how they looked all together. Also, my machine is skipping stitches and it is not fun to stop and rip those stitches and do it all over again- I mean every two minutes!
Now to Monday Makers!
I have been thinking about doing some other sewing projects (like I have enough time to squeeze in other projects while I can't even finish the ones I have started). I used to sew pants and skirts for myself when I was in Turkey. I picked up this Burda pattern- I also just discovered that these patterns are sold at my Lincraft! I will try the white blouse.
If you have any finishes from last week and new projects you are starting, please share them with me.
1. Your project can be anything you start on that Monday as long as it makes you move and be active and creative: a new quilt, a knitting project, scrap booking, cross-stitching, baking-we don't mind yummy recipes!, a gardening project, painting your house!, tidying up the pantry!...This is your Monday and you are the maker of the day!2. Grab the button from the side bar- DONE!!- or put a link back to me in your Monday post.
3. Click on "add your link" and just fill in the required areas.
4. Please link to your specific post, not to your homepage: We would like to find your post easily.
5. Please take time to visit other links and leave a sweet comment: We love comments!
6. Share the photos of your finished Monday projects in your next link up- I am hoping you will come back again!: Who doesn't love a sweet, finished project or a "before-after" photo?