I hope you had a good week/end. I was in Sydney yesterday; opened my jewellery stall at the Bondi Markets. It was such a hot hot day! My sister-in-law was with me at the stall. We ended up with a headache at the end of the day but the experience was fun. We also don't spend much time together since I am in Canberra and she is in Sydney; so we really enjoyed being together and gossiping away all day!
To Monday Makers!
The floor of my car is always full of stuff; toy cars, books, colouring pencils, cutlery, a pair of shoes, hats...you name it. I would put a photo of how it looked but that would be terribly embarrassing for me! So, I decided to sew a car organiser for Kuzey which has been in my mind for so long; something with a few pockets to store his things.
I have had this fun Dr Seuss fabric and a coordinating blue for so long now and I think it is time to use them up.
I haven't measured the seat yet, so I don't know if I have enough fabrics; but I think it will be fine (this is so me!).
So, what have you done/made last week? Are you starting a new project today? Share them away!
1. Your project can be anything you start on that Monday as long as it makes you move and be active and creative: a new quilt, a knitting project, scrap booking, cross-stitching, baking-we don't mind yummy recipes!, a gardening project, painting your house!, tidying up the pantry!...This is your Monday and you are the maker of the day!2. Grab the button from the side bar- DONE!!- or put a link back to me in your Monday post.
3. Click on "add your link" and just fill in the required areas.
4. Please link to your specific post, not to your homepage: We would like to find your post easily.
5. Please take time to visit other links and leave a sweet comment: We love comments!
6. Share the photos of your finished Monday projects in your next link up- I am hoping you will come back again!: Who doesn't love a sweet, finished project or a "before-after" photo?